This page was last updated on Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 3:25pm Pacific Time
If you have problems logging in and need us to reset your password, we can do it over chat which can be accessed by clicking on the button below.
Impact to your Google login
Google Accounts for other services such as YouTube and Google+ – could not be migrated to Office 365 and are not part of ongoing support provided by EasyStreet. You will have to create and use a different gmail account if you want these services.
June 29, 2015 at 8:00am :: Important Update Impacting Migration Times
We want to apologize for any delays you may experience as we migrate accounts.
- Some of the migration times are taking a lot longer than anticipated, lasting 24 hours or longer.
- The size of your account has a major impact on the duration.
- Accounts with large mailboxes in excess of 2.5GB are the most impacted.
- This limitation has been imposed by Google policies and we escalated to get them to increase the rate at which we can process large accounts.
- You are still receiving emails while the migration finishes.
- Please use your new password to access the Office 365 Portal.
- It is possible you could lose emails sent or received during the migration.
- Please backup any critical emails if you are using your Google account before the migration finishes.
Again, we apologize for these extra measures and are working to complete each migration as quickly as the tools provided by Google allow.
- For billing questions, we created a page to answer frequently asked questions, you can access it here:
What settings do I use for my mail client?
- The mailserver settings for mail clients can be found here:
How do I configure my device?
- The link below takes you to a page with step by step instructions for setting up office 365 email on your devices including Apple iPhone, Apple iPad, Apple Mail, and Outlook.
Why doesn’t my password work?
- The migration process required that we change your password. If you are having problems please contact support.
Why is the platform changing?
- After 9 years using the Google platform, Google has decided to retire the specific offering which EasyStreet relied on.
- We are taking this event as an opportunity to deliver EasyStreet.net email using a new platform we feel best serves our clients.
- After careful considerations, we decided that Microsoft Office 365 provides the client experience we want to offer.
Will my email address change?
- No, your email address stays the same if you continue to get your EasyStreet.net email account from EasyStreet.
Will I still be able to access emails using a web browser?
- Yes, Office 365 has a comprehensive web-based email portal which allows you to access your emails and much more.
- Accessing your email using Office 365 will be available using the Manage My Account page on EasyStreet.com after the migration is complete.
- You can also access the Office 365 Portal directly
Will Office 365 work with my Mac and other Apple devices?
- Yes, it does, Office 365 works well with Apple devices using the Portal and any email application. You must have a current version of such email applications. This includes Apple Mail.
Will I need to update my password?
- Yes, as part of the migration we will need to create a new profile and a new password.
- This is a good security practice regardless and will be a very easy step to follow. Please click on the button right below for more details about your new password:
Will I need to update any settings on my devices and email applications?
- Yes. If you are using a mobile device such as an iPhone or an Android phone and/or any desktop email clients such as Outlook or Thunderbird, you will need to update your settings to ensure continued service. We will provide a step by step guide on how to do that.
Will I still be able to access other Google services such as YouTube or Google+?
- You will no longer be able to access Google services using your easystreet.net account since the Google policy is to shut down all functionality.
- Google services access now require an account provided directly from gmail. We recommend you create or use a free gmail account and migrate your settings to it.
- EasyStreet is not able to provide support for any Google services.
Which version of Office 365 will I get migrated to?
Office 365 is a comprehensive suite of packaged offerings. If you choose to migrate with us there will be a few different Office 365 options that we will present over the coming days. However, as a standard migration, if you opt to continue with your EasyStreet.net email address and do not choose any other Office 365 option, we are migrating EasyStreet.net residential accounts to Office 365 Exchange Online Plan 1, which most closely matches the service you have today.
You may want to consider another Office 365 plan
Some of our clients will be better served by other plans. As mentioned, if you want to continue with your EasyStreet email account but not the plan 1 option, there are several other options including:
Please contact us by email if you want to discuss using one of the other plans available.
Will you forward my email to my new provider if I cancel?
- Unfortunately, we are unable to.
What impact will the migration have on my bill?
- We created a page to answer frequently asked questions related to billing, you can access it here:
Again, we thank you for the overwhelming support during this migration.