Three Data Centers in the Heart of the Silicon Forest
EasyStreet has one data center located in downtown Portland and two Type II SSAE 16-audited data centers in Beaverton. All facilities are:
- Hardened with multiple layers of security, reliability and protection
- Engineered to avoid any single point of failure in connectivity, power or environmental control
- Carrier-neutral with multiple providers and a fully managed, redundant network infrastructure
- Accessible anytime via two-factor authentication
- Protected 24/7/365 by an onsite EOC with Remote Hands capabilities
Data Center 1: Proven reliable. A choice of smaller cabinet spaces.
EasyStreet’s DC1 came online as the Northwest’s first true enterprise-class data center back in 1998. Since going live, our 24/7 monitoring and proactive protocols have resulted in 100% uptime for over 14 consecutive years.
A retrofit hot/cold air containment system installed in 2010 enables DCI to run more efficiently.
Data Center 2: Oregon’s most energy-efficient. Full cabinets and cages.
Designed for colo customers requiring full cabinets or cages, our state-of-the-art DC2 came online in early 2011.
When you enter DC2, you won’t see what you expect. No raised floor. No conventional, overworked cooling systems. No battery-based UPS. What you will see are the latest technologies designed for maximum efficiency and reliability, allowing EasyStreet to provide service with no “green surcharge” to our colocation customers.
- Energy-efficient design offers the high power density required for today’s virtualized infrastructures and supports the region’s “green” values
- The first data center construction project to qualify for the Oregon Department of Energy’s Small Scale Energy Loan Program (SELP)
- Innovative Indirect Evaporative Cooling (IEC) system from AMAX® is key to efficiency and outstanding Power Usage Effectiveness (PUE)
- Unlike conventional CRAC units — even those using chilled water — these IECs do not use compressors
- Controllable Chatsworth™ chimney cabinets integrate into a sophisticated hot air isolation system that is more efficient than any cooling strategy that allows hot and cold air to mingle — including veteran raised floor designs
- Rainwater capture system provides 70% of cooling water needed, limiting environmental impact
- Ultra-efficient flywheel-based (rotary) UPSs deliver “ride through” power and are 7X more reliable than battery-based systems
- Waste heat is used to heat the lobby, eliminating need for separate heating energy
- Motion-sensitive lighting throughout
Data Center 3: Located in the heart of downtown Portland.
At EasyStreet’s secure, fully redundant DC3 facilities, we eliminate failure conditions that cause network downtime, such as power outages, network disruption or unauthorized access to equipment.
- 10,000 square-foot facility with scalable redundant power feeds
- Diverse building fiber entries for Internet connectivity options
- Flexible space options, including colocation racks, cabinets and cages
Learn more about EasyStreet’s Portland-area Data Centers