Oregon Cloud Hosting: Not All Clouds are Created Equal
For a growing number of organizations, a move to the Cloud is a sound business decision. It cuts capital expenditures, improves application availability, and lets you refocus your precious internal IT resources.
But what kind of Cloud hosting makes the best sense for you? A Private Cloud? Multi-Tenant Cloud? A unique Hybrid Cloud configuration?
And what about privacy and regulatory compliance, required in many industries?
EasyStreet delivers all the benefits of Cloud hosting, plus the expert assistance to make the promise a reality:
- All Enterprise-class technology and processes
- Strong Service Level Agreements with 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Proven multi-region Disaster Recovery environments
- Custom-configured Cloud solutions
- High-touch continuity of service
Oregon Private Cloud Hosting
EasyStreet Private Cloud customers are never limited to Cloud specs for the masses. All EasyStreet Private Clouds are custom-configured on non-shared physical servers for customers running critical applications in complex environments.
Private Cloud service options include:
- Single-Node, High-Availability (HA) or Redundant HA configurations
- Point-to-point connectivity
- High-performance storage
- Dedicated firewall and security
- Complex performance monitoring
HIPAA- and HITECH-compliant Private Clouds
EasyStreet has built Private Clouds for which organizational, administrative, technical and physical security controls have been third-party verified for HIPAA and HITECH compliance.
Multi-Tenant Cloud Hosting
Robust multi-tenant Cloud hosting services provide enterprise-class reliability and hands-on expertise from a pay-as-you-go Cloud solution.
- Flexible configurations
- Migration assistance available
- 24/7/365 support and monitoring
Hybrid Cloud Hosting
The best solution rarely comes out of a box. That’s why EasyStreet works with you to define – and deliver – the right Cloud configuration for your business. In some cases this includes a Multi-Tenant instance for development combined with a Private Cloud for delivery. We can even incorporate services from other providers into your environment.
Specialized Cloud consulting services
Known for our consultative approach, EasyStreet experts are available to help every customer make the most of their Cloud.
- Cloud readiness assessment
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery consulting
- Physical-to-virtual conversion and migration assistance
- Network and architecture design
- Cloud strategy consulting and capacity planning
Contact Easy Street today to learn more about how we can help your
business achieve more reliable, secure and affordable IT operations
in the Cloud
Learn more about EasyStreet’s Cloud Services