Portland Colocation at EasyStreet: The Best Home for Your Systems
Want a safe, secure home for your hardware and software, with 24/7 monitoring and all the support services you need for hassle-free operation?
EasyStreet has devoted 18+ years to building the most advanced infrastructure available anywhere. Located right here in the heart of Oregon’s Silicon Forest, you have direct local access to your systems and face-to-face collaboration with EasyStreet experts.
Our first Oregon colocation customer came online in 1998. Since then EasyStreet has expanded both our facilities and services to become one of the nation’s most respected Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) providers. EasyStreet has one data center located in downtown Portland and two Type II SSAE 16-audited data centers in Beaverton.
Based in Oregon for a better partnership
- Available face-to-face relationships at every level
- Faster decision-making and issue resolution
- High-touch commitment from EasyStreet
- A strong partnership impossible with long-distance relationships
Zero-carbon-footprint with high power density
From day-one EasyStreet has been dedicated to environmental responsibility, without compromising quality. Our Beaverton data centers include:
- 100% PGE Clean Wind(SM) power offsets
- Zero-carbon-footprint basic operations – a benefit passed on to our customers
- High average power density of ~200 kW/sq. ft. (~5 kW per cabinet)
- Greater load capacity per cabinet
Gain from our experience and expertise
EasyStreet is so secure in our ability to deliver solid Portland colocation services that we back them with a 100% Satisfaction Service Level Agreement.
- Choose colocation cabinet space and power based on your requirements (Cages also available)
- Professional services enable faster deployment via “remote hands,” architecture, design, procurement and installation
- Carrier-neutrality with numerous carriers provides high-capacity service with lower cost choices for backup, Disaster Recovery, synchronization, etc.
- Personalized managed colocation services for customers requiring a specified level of ongoing assistance
- Available services include extended Monitoring Services, Managed Security and Managed Backup