Monitoring and EOC Services
24/7/365, EasyStreet’s Enterprise Operations Center (EOC) monitors all aspects of our Cloud hosting services and end-to-end network infrastructure, using SolarWinds® proven Orion network and application performance tools. We also use Log & Event Manager (LEM) for log collection, analysis and real-time correlation.
EasyStreet extends real-time Monitoring plus Log & Event Management services to its customers, taking full responsibility for the health and operation of their hosting infrastructure and applications.
- Monitoring of devices at the customer’s own site, as well as in EasyStreet’s colo facilities
- System monitoring of network performance for routers, switches, servers and other SNMP-enabled devices
- Application monitoring of availability and performance using standard or custom monitoring templates
- Passive Option for customer self-service, real-time and historical monitoring via a web-access portal
- Read-only and ideal for lifecycle and capacity management
- Active Option for proactive notification, verification and escalation by EasyStreet staff
- Superior incident and problem management
Improve your uptime, performance and planning
EasyStreet offers a range of custom monitoring services, such as those we provide for the Oregon Health Network (OHN). (LINK TO OHN Case Study) Benefits of these solutions include:
- Capacity Management: Clear reports of resource utilization helps make important business decisions
- Increased Availability: Troubleshooting and resolving problems becomes faster with clear insight into systems
- Change Management: Immediately see the impact of changes in your environment. Customized application monitors, system pollers and dashboards let you monitor colocation, premises and Cloud systems together in one view.
- Log & Event Management: Collects and catalogs log & event data in real-time, from anywhere data is generated for IT operations, security and compliance
Learn more about EasyStreet’s Monitoring Services